Skip to main content

How to WORK SMART AND SUCCEED in the New Year (2020)

We are very close to saying a Goodbye to the year 2019 and Welcome 2020 with new Hopes, new Dreams, new Goals, and many of us with 'new' New Year Resolutions.
But the bitter truth is that Most people do not stick to these resolutions for even a week. Very Few are able to stick and make their goals and dreams a reality.

WHY DO PEOPLE FAIL?

In reality, what you want to do or achieve, or how big it is, is Not the Problem. Lack of Motivation is also Not the Cause. But merely not knowing How To Work Smart is the reason why most people Fail to keep up with their resolutions and achieve their Goals.

HOW TO WORK SMART THEN?



Here are some ways to Work Smart and Achieve your Goals easily, effortlessly, and quickly.
  1. Clarity of Outcome: Be very clear about  'what exactly do you want to accomplish?'.
  2. Do a SWOT Analysis before you begin. (Google it, if need be).
  3. Planning: Plan your course of action.
  4. Priortize: Know your priorities and work accordingly.
  5. Break up your main Goal into smaller weekly or monthly goals.
  6. Follow the 80-20 Rule.
  7. Discover what you love to do and how can it help you in achieving your goals. Make It Fun.
  8. Be Patient. Rome wasn't built in a day. Great things take time.
  9. Expect Failures and Distractions on the way. And devise a System to know you have digressed.
  10. Take the help of a Coach.

GO AND MAKE 2020 YOUR BEST YEAR YET.

MUCH LOVE. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Comments

  1. It is simply superb Dr. Sulabh. People don't fail because of lack of motivation but because they do not analyse how far and how difficult is the route to their destination, not carrying out s SWOT analysis, failing to do a course correction enroute and breaking the journey to success into smaller parts, resting a while to recoup and restart with redoubled vigour and stronger dedication. A life coach can help you do just that. Keep Growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SuperbπŸ‘πŸ‘
    N be my coachπŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ultimate My life coach ❤πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. am glad that you are in my life as my Life coach thnku soo much for everything #Jiju #Dee❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Success is never final and failure never fatal, it is the Courage that counts"

The title is a quote by John Wooden.  These words were written on one of the walls of my school. There were many such quotes written in my school but I will always remember This one. But why you may ask?  Because as a kid I was not able to understand the meaning it held. I used to think that success and for that matter failure as well was final, how can it be not? Because what's done is done (and what's won is won). In my mind I would think of examples where success as well as failure was final. I would recount the classes I passed, the cricket and football matches I won and lost etc. to validate my opinion. So I would read and reject the statement everytime I crossed that wall. But as I grew up and noticed how life works (or I should say how we humans work) I realized that life is a kind of never ending journey and we tend to move from one thing to another, one place to another, and from one goal to another. It does not matter if we successfully achieved it or failed at it mis